Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Call Center Rep – $19/hr – Washington, DC
Washington, District of Columbia
Job Id: A1318000DC-Temp_1673359159
Our client, a social services non-profit, is seeking a temporary Call Center Rep to support their team in Washington, DC!
- 1+ years of experience in call center or customer service field; Human service call center background or experience working with people with disabilities is ideal.
- Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Must be local to the DMV.
- Must be able to work the 9:00am-6pm or 12:00pm-9:00pm EST shift.
- Respond to requests for information about home/community-based services for older adults, people with disabilities, and caregivers.
- Utilize telephone, chats, texts, and emails to answer inquiries.
- Provide reliable/accurate information and referrals to approved programs/agencies.
- Transfer calls to appropriate resources.
- Complete required reporting/documentation and other tasks as assigned.
This is a temporary position that pays $19/hr and is slated to last for about 6 months. This is a great temporary opportunity to showcase your customer service skills. If you are interested in this opportunity, apply today with your Microsoft Word resume!