Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Job Id: A1319208D_1673363498
Our client, a real estate/construction company, is in search of a polished and professional Executive Assistant to join their team! This role compensates up to $40 an hour depending on experience, and is a full time role located in Boston, MA. Hours will be from 8:30aam-5:30pm, Monday though Friday. Individuals must have complex calendar management skills, and have skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply!
Summary of Position:
The primary role of this position is to provide administrative support for the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and Vice President, Finance, and to Finance Department as needed. The Executive Assistant is expected to maintain a high level of professionalism, communication, and confidentiality in interactions with the Executive Team and other senior leaders across the organization, Budget & Administration Committee (B&A), Audit Committee, and staff, outside agencies, volunteer leadership and major donors requiring discretion, judgment, tact, and diplomacy.
Executive Assistant Functions:
- Provides professional administrative support to CFO and the VP, Finance, including calendar management, meeting management, material development and follow-up for internal and external meetings.
o Calendar management includes independently resolving scheduling conflicts and scheduling internal and external meetings.
o Materials preparation and development includes strong proficiency in the use Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Basecamp, Doodle, and other office tools.
- Provides administrative support for B&A Committee, Audit Committee and other Board and committee meetings, including materials preparation, meeting minutes, room setup including meeting room electronics, , and tracking deliverables.
- Coordinates and schedules meetings and events, including planning for in-room and hybrid meeting needs (A/V, speaker prep, hybrid attendees, etc.). Works with IT to set up tech required for meetings.
- Provides administrative support for the finance department including supporting Accounts Payable and participating in projects and activities as needed.
- Manages the distribution and collection of CJP’s annual Conflict of Interest disclosure statements from volunteers and Senior Staff.
- Manages administrative aspects of CJP’s and Jewish Community Endowment Pool annual audits including preparing audit confirmations, management representation letter, and gathering board/committee meeting minutes.
- Manages finance department calendar keeping it current with all upcoming meetings, deadlines and staff vacations etc.
- Assists with tracking goals and deliverables requiring collecting status updates from team members.
- Provides project support as needed.
- Other duties as assigned with or without accommodation.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent business experience
- 3-5 years of professional administrative support experience or equivalent, with experience managing independent projects.
- Ability to demonstrate discretion in handling confidential data and dealing with high level executives.
- Experience in an institution with significant philanthropy is highly desirable.