Beacon Hill Staffing Group
New York, New York
Job Id: A1320226NY-Temp_1673378028
Our client, an global digital infrastructure firm located in Midtown, Manhattan, is seeking a Temporary to Permanent Executive Assistant to support their investor relations team. This position will support three main executives and work collaboratively with other assistants at the company. This position is in office 5 days/week, with potential flexibility to work one day/week remotely. Hours are 9:00am-6:00pm.
- Manage daily calendar; coordinate agendas and all arrangements for meetings including preparing documents and presentations
- Organize team events, socials, and offsite meetings
- Handle all domestic and international travel bookings
- Exhibit discretion when handling sensitive and confidential information
- Prepare high level correspondence, memos, policies, and reports
- Proofread and ensure accuracy, proper form, syntax, grammar, and appearance of all typed materials
- Photocopy correspondence, memos, and reports
- Initiate and receive telephone calls; screen calls by forwarding them or taking messages as appropriate
- Prepare outgoing mail for distribution through various mailing systems
- Scan and file documents electronically
- Work independently and within a team on special non-recurring and ongoing projects.
- Compile Reports
- Provide backup support to other administrative staff as needed
- At least 2 years previous similar experience, marketing or investor relations background is a plus!
- Desire to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Self-motivated and solution-oriented, can work independently with a strong initiative and seamlessly handle multiple tasks/special projects within specified deadlines
- Critical thinker who can exercise good judgment in identifying problems, discrepancies, and concerns
- High attention to detail
- Ability to learn new skills quickly and conduct research utilizing various resources
- Impeccable work ethic and initiative; willingness to follow instructions and learn new concepts
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite with emphasis in Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills (written and spoken)
Compensation and Benefits:
- DOE $90K + bonus
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401K
- Tuition assistance, pet insurance, gym reimbursement/gym on-site, and other company perks!