I am currently working on an exciting project with a lead global Insurance Broker who are looking to add an Account Handler to their Professional Indemnity team.
Within this role you will be responsible for looking after an existing PI portfolio which brings in excellent brokerage to the company.
What is needed:
- Previous exposure of working within professional Indemnity (ideally) however if you have D&O/Cyber or Commercial Insurance exposure, we still encourage you to apply.
- Previous experience of handling your own book of clients.
- Previous exposure of working on renewals.
- Clear and effective communicator.
What is on offer:
- Fantastic salary (Plus great overall package including a discretionary bonus)
- Hybrid working (Home / Essex office)
- Potential to grow and develop career to the next stage within a leading Insurance Broker.
If you are interested to find out further information, please do apply within.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.