Assistant Manager, Employee Communications
London, Greater London
We are currently working with a leading investment management company who are seeking an Assistant Manager who will be responsible for supporting a variety of Employee Communication initiatives.
- Support the planning and delivery of an engaging internal communications program for CPO
- Work with stakeholders to ensure content is engaging, interesting and meaningful for employees
- Manage internal communications logistics and seeking input or approvals from stakeholders
- Develop relationships across the business so you are informed about business priorities to enable you to position employee communications in the best way
- Track and measure the effectiveness of our communications activities
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience in employee communications
- The ability to translate important messages into compelling content
- Adept with technology, especially digital communications tools and channels
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, across many different teams and functions
- The ability to work flexibly and collaboratively with team members and stakeholders
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.