Aviation Structures Technician II
Loyal Source Technical Services Division is seeking multiple Aviation Structures Technicians for an opportunity to work with our client based in Titusville, FL.
For more information, please contact Michael Guercio at 407-868-8967 or send a resume to email@example.com.
- Meet goals to fulfill contract specifications.
- Perform daily hangar cleaning as needed.
- Maintain professional attire, appearance, and work environment in accordance with client standards.
- Must be able to work in the following environmental conditions: noise, vibration, proximity of moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles, electrical current.
- Able to sit, stand, bend, reach and move about the facility.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 40 pounds and comply with OSHA standards.
- May work in Aircraft maintenance hangar or outside.
- Must be able to walk and stand on level and/ or inclined surfaces for certain periods throughout the day.
- Must be able to climb stairs, ramps ladders, and work stands.
- All final candidates hired must successfully pass a Drug and Alcohol Testing and a background check.
- All final candidates hired must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Formal training or certificate requirements for completion of high school or equivalent and/or U.S. military technical schools or specialized training course
- Understand the drawings for installation and inspecting, rivets, high locks and aircraft fasteners
- Experience in water jetting
- 3-5 years’ experience in reading, comprehending, and interpreting technical documents, including manuals, and technical data
- Individual must demonstrate and maintain proficiency in understanding and complying with regulations and policies and aircraft operations and repair manuals
- Must have a thorough knowledge of hand tools, hardware, and equipment used in the maintenance of aircraft
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.