Business Development Analyst
The client is a privately-owned American asset management firm focusing on fixed income and equity portfolios. They are seeking a bright and hard-working individual to work directly alongside the Head of Sales as a Business Development Analyst. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate to gain exposure to client relations as well as institutional sales.
- Proactive “Salesforce” updates, adding new contacts, removing contacts, creating campaign/mailing list, creating and running reports, attaching important emails and contact notes to the system, paying attention to LinkedIn updates and other sources.
- Consultant and client liaison, main point of contact for several clients and smaller consultant firms
- Consultant dashboard – update on recent consultant activity, manager meetings and new/changed ratings
- Competitor and market analysis
- Organisation of events including, exhibitions, conferences, industry dinners. Attendance would be required.
- Formatting external documents, creating email templates in line with company branding for monthly updates etc
- Webinars – brainstorming and working with colleagues in Graphics team to create invites & post event mailer options to present to PM’s, managing the invite list, sending out invites/post event mailers, updating PM’s regularly on registrations. Presentation control during the webinar and arranging for the recording to be added to the website and link distributed post event
- Research people and create information packs ahead of meetings/pitches/dinners to brief colleagues on useful information and background.
- Arrange quarterly and other regular calls plus ad-hoc meeting arrangement
- Brainstorming and creating adverts and other marketing content with Graphics
- Evestment – create peer group graphs and reports
The right candidate will ideally possess:
- 1-2 years experience within asset management
- A willingness to get involved at all levels
- Institutional client knowledge
- Knowledge of Fixed income products
For more information, please get in touch with Alison Hally at [email protected] or call 02031 453331.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.