Palm Health Resources
Sugar Land, TX
Sugar Land, TX
Cardiac Surgery Group In the Beautiful City of Houston (Sugarland), Texas is hiring an experienced Cardiothoracic Physician Assistant!
Candidate would be doing both cardiac surgery and vascular surgery cases. Candidate will receive 50% OR time, 50% ICU/Clinical Inpatient/Outpatient Care. Procedures would included CABG, TAVR, TEVAR, Valve surgery, Carotid endarterectomy, AAA, EVAR, leg bypass, endovascular procedures, pretty much all of vascular except dialysis and veins. All of cardiac except transplant.
What makes this practice unique/good place to work?
Our cardiovascular Care is committed to delivering the best individualized care. Patients have access to a highly trained and integrated group of cardiologists, cardiovascular surgeons, cardiovascular anesthesiologists, intensivists and a team of specialized health care professionals.
Our specialists take an aggressive approach in diagnosing and treating patients in all areas of specialties. In research and in the clinic, we use optical mapping techniques to better illustrate mechanisms, pushing treatment to a higher, more precise level.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Graduate from accredited Physician Assistant program by NCCPA
- Minimum of one (1) year of cardiac surgery first assist experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES AND REGISTRATIONS REQUIRED
- PA-C credential, licensed and credentialed by the Texas Board of Physician Assistants
- Prescriptive authority privileges through the State of Texas
- Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) registration within 6 months of hire
- American Heart Association BLS
- American Heart Association ACLS
- Use of critical thinking skills and clinical judgment to work autonomously as defined by the Board of Physicians Assistants
- Accepts accountability for outcomes in healthcare
Salary Range $110K-155K, comprehensive benefits: Health, Dental, Matching 403B, Life, Disability, CME Monies, Vacation Time and MUCH MORE!