Client Onboarding Officer
Client Services Onboarding Officer – 18k + Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading Financial Services Organisation in Blackpool. The Financial Services Organisation is seeking an Client Services Onboarding Officer to join on a 12m FTC.
You will provide onboarding service through reviewing and setting up new client accounts in line with procedural and regulatory requirements.
- To oversee and review new client accounts, ensuring all required documentation is obtained for low and medium clients
- To liaise with all relevant parties to ensure that the necessary documentation is received
- To liaise with the CDD team with any queries regarding Account Paperwork
- To accurately prepare Welcome Letters and review and ensure these are sent out to the client with the correct information listed from the account opening documents
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
- High level of accuracy/attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
If you think you have the skills required and would like to apply, please submit your CV or contact Chris Neal at BRUIN Financial.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.