Client Support – Pensions
Fantastic opportunity to join a leading independent UK professional services consultancy as a Client Support on their Pensions team.
The Client Support role provides assistance to Line Managers, Consultants and Client Relationship Managers (CRMs) working on requests relating to defined contribution pension arrangements, health and protection policies and flexible benefit platforms – broadly all issues relating to Workplace Pensions and Benefits.
Responsibilities will include;
· Maintaining regular contact with clients by telephone, email and letter;
· Assisting the Line Manager, Consultants and CRMs in the preparation of reports and collating information for reports covering technical matters and advice;
· Checking of work prepared by others in the team;
· Managing relationships between providers and clients
· Checking Insurer’s accounts and issuing annual financial statements to clients
· Analysing information and assisting in preparing recommendations of appropriate solutions for clients;
· Administration relating to a wide and varying range of health and protection policies
· Handling the administration and data which sits behind our client’s flexible benefits
· Drafting specifications of services, deadlines and remuneration with clients;
· Preparing invoices for issuing to clients, checking WIP;
· Maintaining records in accordance with internal guidelines and procedures;
· Liaising with providers of services;
· Answering relevant calls that come in from various Employer Consulting helplines;
The ideal candidate will have previous office administration, secretarial and/or customer service experience within either professional or financial services. Pensions administration experience is an advantage but not required.
The individual will be encouraged and fully supported to qualify in further qualifications such as Financial Planning exams to Certificate or Diploma level.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established company at its growth stage and really grow and develop within the role. Hybrid working is on offer with a home/office split.
If you think you have the skills required and would like to apply, please submit your CV or contact Jessica White at BRUIN Financial.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.