Darwin Recruitment Germany
Cloud DevOps Engineer (AWS)
Amsterdam, North Holland
Are you looking to do Cloud Engineering for a company who also invests heavily in the community? Are you looking for a job in which you can have more ownership over AWS infrastructure? Want to work with like minded technologists on creating a robust, highly available platform with zero downtime?
I’m looking for someone who
- Has at least 4 years of experience with the AWS cloud and its services such as EC2, RDS and ECS
- Has experience building and repurposing CI/CD pipelines using tools like Jenkins, GitLab or CircleCI
- Has experience managing infrastructure via Ansible and Terraform
- Is good with containerization (Docker) and serverless architectures (AWS Lambda)
- Has an affinity with Dutch as this is a Dutch speaking company. It’s okay if you don’t speak Dutch yet, as long as you’re willing to learn.
Who is interested in
- Working in cross functional teams, creating POC’s and MVP’s that are further integrated into the platform.
- Standardizing existing CI/CD pipelines, harmonizing these, and making these more robust.
- Automating themselves out of a job (Not literally. There’s enough work to be done).
- Coaching development teams in best practices and in ‘you build it, you run it’ principles.
For a company who
- identifies your personal value with a competitive salary up to €80.000,- gross per annum (excluding benefits such as a 13th month, pension scheme, NS business card for travel, etc)
- offers an interesting working environment, working with internal and external partners on aligning the cloud infrastructure across departments
- offers a lot more: development opportunities, hybrid (work-from-home) working conditions, lots of coffee at the office, and more.
I’m looking forward to telling you more about this role, so please APPLY if it sounds interesting.
Chat first? Contact me at 020 305 8545, or e-mail me at [email protected]
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.