Our client are looking for a Compliance Analyst to join them on a permanent basis. This will be a varied role covering a variety of Compliance entities including generalist, central and advisory compliance.
This is a great junior Compliance position for individual looking to bolster their Compliance experience in an established and successful organisation.
The ideal candidate will have a couple of years experience in a compliance role within financial service.
Key Requirements/ Qualifications:
• Experience working in an Investment / Wholesale Bank, PE & Asset Managers with €1bn + AUM or Leveraged Finance organisation.
• 2+ years compliance experience. Control Room experience preferred.
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent team player / relationship builder
• Ability to work in a high paced and constantly evolving environment
• Well organised with the ability to juggle competing workloads
- Paying c. £50,000 per annum
- Excellent bonus/benefits
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.