Corporate Actions Administrator
Bruin are exceptionally proud to be working with a well known Financial Services brand in their quest to recruit a Corporate Actions Administrator into their team in Liverpool.
• Capture of data from various data providers
• Corresponding with clients as necessary via e-mail and phone
• Working to tight deadlines (determined by the market)
• Analysing data to ensure accurate processing of transactions
• Utilising multiple bespoke systems to input and extract data
Must be able to demonstrate experience of the following:
- Strong Excel skills (to include use of formulas)
- Must have a high level of attention detail and be able evidence past experience of identifying and correcting errors in a process/procedure
- Experience of working to short deadlines
- Highly numerate
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to managing own deadlines and workloads
An incredible salary and benefits are on offer for the successful applicant.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.