Corporate Tax Manager – London
Are you looking to build and lead a new Corporate tax team in the city of London?
Due to consistent year on year growth, a team in a Top 10 firm is looking to expand to ensure a dedicated and professional service is delivered to all clients.
As Corporate Tax Manager you will provide tax compliance and advisory services with the support of the Tax Partner to the Firm’s clients, maximising fee income and generating new client and consultancy work from a portfolio. You will manage the tax compliance function and staff, ensuring efficient production and quality levels are met.
- CTA or ACA qualified (minimum years post qualification experience)
- Demonstrable and current technical tax knowledge
- Strong tax advisory skills; particularly focusing on business tax.
- A willingness to learn and expand your knowledge
- International tax experience
- A wider awareness of other tax matters including employment taxes and VAT would be an advantage
To find out more please contact Yahna Wilson on 07888 374806 or email [email protected]
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.