Data Analyst / Application Consultant (Pensions)
Data Analyst / Application Consultant (Pensions) – 28-35k
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Application Consultant to join a Financial Services Institution in Sheffield, this is a full time permanent position.
You will be required to perform a mixture of data migrations, automation and general software support for defined benefit, defined contribution, CARE based schemes, flex benefits and employee benefits. The role reports to the appropriate Senior Application Consultant of the Application Support Team
What you’ll be doing
· Undertake scheme data migrations, including data map preparation, query log collation, full audit and any other documentation needed to demonstrate the work has been completed to the highest standard
· Create automated routines, including member calculations, benefit statements and pension increases, ensuring adequate documentation has been prepared proving the routine generates the expected results
· Prepare reports and data extracts as requested by the administration team, ensuring adequate documentation has been prepared proving the extract contains the expected results
· Complete support work where required, including but not limited to; DC processing (eg leavers/monthly contribution cycles/investment switches), reversal of incorrect member statuses, investigating and resolving system warnings or errors
· Assist with testing upgrades to ensure system stability before global rollout
What we’re looking for
· Organised approach to project work
· Highly computer literate
· High level of competence using Excel
· Highly numerate with exceptional analytical skills.
· A sound pensions technical knowledge
· Experience with a variety of scheme types (e.g. DC, DB and CARE)
Given the recent impact of the Coronavirus outbreak we will be conducting all interviews via telephone or video-conference where possible.
If you think you have the skills required and would like to apply, please submit your CV or contact Chris Neal at BRUIN Financial.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.