Santa Monica, CA
Position: Data Engineer
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Duration: 6 Month Contract
Our client in Santa Monica (one of the most well-known brands in the world) is looking for a Data Engineer to join a vibrant team ready for action! The right person for the job will be someone that is a great team player and can work well with others, but ALSO values autonomy and can drive initiatives forward at times without daily instruction.
What will you do?
The Data Engineer is responsible for processing structured and unstructured data, validating data quality, and developing and supporting data products. The Data Engineer also plays a role in Agile planning, providing advice and guidance, and monitoring emerging technologies.
The Data Engineer will work with Product team, DBA team and other teams to understand the data requirements and ingest data into our data warehouse and / or Data Lake. Must be a self-starter
· 4-6 years of experience in enterprise data warehouse, data lake, data engineering, analytics and data governance
· Working experience with Data Integration Tools, such as Informatica, Talend, SSIS.
· Working experience with Hadoop ecosystem technologies such as Hive, Pig, Spark.
· Working experience with distributed scalable data stores such as Hbase, Redshift, Snowflake.
· Working experience with MapReduce-based frameworks.
· Work with Senior data architects and managers & execute on projects
· Work with Data analysts and provide data to develop dashboards and visualization
· Working experience with Oracle EBS is a plus.
· Working experience in multiple data analytics tools and systems.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or equivalent.
For immediate consideration, please reach out to Joseph at: email@example.com