London, Greater London
The client is an international investment manager who specialize in investment solutions and services and retirement plans. Their client base is broad, ranging from central banks to financial institutions to private individuals. The are looking for an Engagement Consultant to join their workplace investing communication team.
- Consulting and planning with clients.
- Presentation delivery
- Attending benefits and fairs.
- Work as a second pair of eyes for the team.
- Infro casts and videos.
- Take a key role in pitches and site visits.
- Development of communication strategy.
- Support in new propositions.
- Pensions marketing experience, DC or consultancy (or related).
- DC and workplace savings space expertise.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven experience and success with campaigns withing DC and Workplace savings.
- Team player, polished, role model.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.