Equities Analyst Sustainable Investing
Our client, a leading investment management company with £60+ billion worth of assets are seeking to hire an Equities and Sustainable Investing Analyst. Focusing on their brand and work ethic, this company maintain a reputation of having a trust-worthy, refreshing and entrepreneurial culture that has enabled them to disrupt the asset management market among well-established competitors. The successful candidate will have a key role within the team, working directly alongside an experienced Fund Manager and will have a clear pathway of progression.
Essential Responsibilities of the role:
- Researching Companies, meeting brokers and sector analysts
- Review performance of existing companies in the portfolio and monitor holdings.
- Complete bespoke quantitative and qualitative research and financial modelling on companies, sectors or themes relating to the Fund Manager’s investment process.
- Produce accurate, clear and timely proposals for the Fund Manager.
- In conjunction with the Fund Manager regularly review portfolio valuations including reconciliations.
- Prepare data for client presentations.
- Contribute to the analysis, evidencing and delivery of the Annual Impact Report.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with colleagues across the Company.
Successful candidates have the following attributes:
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.