EU Tax Manager – In-House
EU Tax Manager
Up to £80,000
- Are you looking to broaden your experience in-house?
- Do you want to be a tax specialist for a global lifestyle brand?
- Do you want to develop both your technical and commercial skills?
What’s great about this role?
- A broad, international focused role encompassing accounting, advisory and transfer pricing
- Partner with business units and senior stakeholders globally
- Taking responsibility for the EU tax affairs
As EU Tax Manager you will be involved in;
- Review and manage tax reporting processes
- Taking ownership of global transfer pricing calculations
- Manage tax risk and tax compliance
- Advising the business on emerging EU tax issues
What do the team think?
“Dynamic company with good employee support and advancement opportunities. You work hard but it’s also hugely rewarding”
“Collaborative environment. Intelligent co-workers. Exciting atmosphere”
As EU Tax Manager you will be;
- Fully qualified in tax or accountancy
- Corporate tax background, VAT experience beneficial
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, self-motivated
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 07875 237 382 or [email protected]
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.