Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Job Id: F1322258NAS-CJM_1674753787
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT: DETAILS
Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Nashville TN
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: $27-31/hour
Type: Contract to hire
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm
Additional: This will be an on-site opportunity
REQUIREMENTS: EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
* 3+ years of Executive Assistant experience supporting C-Level Executives
* Experience and interest in internal and external communications, partnership development, and fundraising
* Strong organizational skills
* Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and donors
* Expert level written and verbal communication skills
ENVIRONMENT: EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
* The office is located in the administrative area of the warehouse
* The primary work area has high lighting levels, is temperature controlled, noise level is usually moderate and has limited potential for hazards.
RESPONSIBILITIES: EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
* Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the President & CEO including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
* Plans, coordinates, and ensures the CEO’s schedule is followed and respected. Provides “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO’s time and office.
* Communicates directly, and on behalf of the President and CEO, with Board members, donors, volunteers, staff, and others, on matters related to CEO’s programmatic initiatives.
* Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the President, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
* Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the President’s office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
* Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a “barometer,” having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the President updated.
* Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization and manages a variety of special projects for the President, some of which may have organizational impact.
* Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the company.
* Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
* Assists board members with travel arrangements, lodging, and meal planning as needed
* Maintains discretion and confidentiality in relationships with all board members
* Participates as an adjunct member of the Leadership team including assisting in scheduling meetings and attending meetings as identified
* Assists in coordinating the agenda of Leadership team meetings and off-sites, and all- staff meetings
* Facilitates cross-divisional coordination of travel and outreach plans