Our client is a private bank based in London and is looking for a Financial accountant . This will be joining a team of 17 and will be responsible for Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, Regulatory Reporting Forecasting and Budgeting.
As the Subsidiary Financial Accountant you will be responsible the delivery of all aspects of the financial reporting for our clients two “start-up” subsidiaries. Both specialist finance subsidiaries are key in the groups future state strategy, which leverages off the Group’s Specialist Commercial Finance expertise, with the first subsidiary launched in May 2019 with a successful growth track record. Reporting to the Head of Finance, the role’s key responsibility is to ensure appropriate accounting, reporting and controls are in place and incorporates monthly management reporting, preparation for the year-end financial report and accounts along with project management for the annual audit.
- Development and preparation of monthly management information for our clients start-up subsidiary businesses
- Preparation of annual statutory reports
- Ensure robust trial balance controls are implanted and followed
- Support the local business in day to day operations
- Preparation of Statutory accounts including notes, supporting schedules and analysis
- Ensure AL Group accounting policies are adhered to and provide analysis and relevant disclosure of future developments
- Key interface to the external auditors, supporting the audit process and proactive management of the audit for the relevant businesses
- Build an understanding of the broader Group Finance processes and leverage this to support the Group function
- Head of Finance
- Financial Controller
- Head of Financial Planning & Analysis
- Senior Management Accountant
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.