Interim Financial Controller | 3-4 Months | up to £550 per day Umbrella Co. | London
For an exciting, high-growth B2B and ecommerce health food company, we are recruiting an Interim Financial Controller. Seeing them through a transition phase and permanent recruitment process, the Interim FC will oversee all month-end, management accounting, cash flow management and VAT returns. This role will report to the CEO and will have oversight of all controls, checks and balances. This role will suit someone immediately available and with a breadth of experience across the commerce and industry / FMCG or ideally B2B and eccommerce space.
- Monthly Management reporting and management accounts preparation and distribution
- Day-to-day accounting and month-end accounting management including VAT returns
- Overseeing financial controls and best practice specific to ecommerce and B2B financial management (i.e.., stock, refunds, working capital cycles, rebates, days payable)
- Cash flow management and cash flow reporting
- ACCA / ACA Qualified with substantial PQE experience
- Experience with leading management accounting, P&L, month-end and cashflow is essential
- Ideally B2B and eCommerce experience or high-growth small to medium company experience
- VAT returns and monthly accounts preparation is essential
- Advanced Excel and Xero would be preferred
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.