Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Accounts Receivable Analyst
Job Id: FT1274634CCK_1675375208
Accounts Recievable Analyst – Hybrid schedule available!
Our client, a software company in the Metro West area of Boston, is seeking an Accounts Receivable Analyst for a long term project. In this Accounts Receivable Analyst role, job duties will include posting payments, reconciling accounts, post journal entries, and create reports for upper management.
- Posting daily cash receipts into ERP system/spreadsheet
- Running credit checks on new/existing customers and partners
- Account reconciliation related to daily/month-end/quarterly reporting
- Assisting in weekly cash collection forecast
- Managing customer accounts by running daily aging report
- Interacting with customers, order management and sales team
- Scanning AP/AR documents to applicable depts/representatives
- Assisting in finance/IT projects
- Associates degree in finance/accounting/business required, but bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-3 years of AR/Collection/Finance experience required
- Proficient or knowledge with accounting software, NetSuite preferred but not required
- Proficient or knowledge with CRM, Salesforce, but not required.
- Proficient in MS Excel, required (Pivot Tables, Vlookups, Formulas)
- Strong written and verbal communication a must
- Experience working in a customer facing role
- Ability to recognize and resolve discrepancies timely
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles is a plus
- Extremely organized