Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Job Id: FT1302650CCK_1675375206
Financial Analyst – Hybrid in Boston’s Seaport District
Our client, a global consultancy firm, is seeking a Financial Analyst for a 12 month project. This role is mostly remote, having the ability to go into their Seaport office once per week and as needed. The Financial Analyst will be a part of the global finance team, and play a major role in supporting end-to-end business transformations in Finance and Procurement.
Business level reporting & analysis:
- Management Reporting support across all functions and internal stakeholders.
- Leveraging technical and functional expertise to support data requests, analysis and maintenance for models and systems used in support of functional areas
- Developing and maintaining data visualizations to supplement current reporting provided to management and other key stakeholders with help of Excel, PowerPoint, Alteryx and tableau.
- Leveraging base level knowledge to provide ad-hoc or backup support to other functional areas on an “as needed” basis
- Share best practices within the team and contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results
Project support/process improvement
- Assist in providing data and developing requirements to be communicated among the development, systems, and decision support teams
- Support ongoing updates and enhancements to reporting platform after initial roll-out
- Use fresh perspective to develop new and/or streamline processes
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics//CA or equivalent certification; with experience and strong interest in accounting concepts and reporting & analysis
- 2+ years relevant work experience
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Analytical mind set with willingness to provide a wide range of financial services from routine tasks to intricate financial management data
- MS Excel, Word proficiency and adaptable to several software applications; Experience in PPTX a plus
- Systems experience preferred: Tableau, Alteryx, Hyperion, Business Objects and other comparable systems
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with multiple priorities and deliverables