Head of Risk Analytics & Infrastructure
Title: Head of Risk Analytics and Infrastructure
Bruin is looking for a Head of Risk Analytics for a leading global asset management client to strengthen the existing Risk Analytics and Infrastructure function with the opportunity to lead a diverse and global risk analytics team.
Department: Risk Analytics and Infrastructure Team.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Chief Risk Officer and manage a team of 3 Data Risk Analysts providing data and analytics solutions to the investment risk team.
- To be a central project management support function to the Investment Risk team for larger cross-asset projects
- Management of existing data sets, ensuring the analytics tools are correctly sourcing data from data sources external to the immediate team
- Utilisation of new technologies to streamline processes and increase efficiency across the team
- Engagement with Investment Risk Managers and other primary stakeholders to design, develop and implement clear analytical solutions across all asset classes
- Ownership and maintenance of data and risk processes including sourcing, calculating and visualisation of investment risk exposures
- Management and maintenance of usage and validation of external risk calculation agents
- Maintaining close relationships with the CRO and Risk Managers to manage a backlog of development requests.
- Ensure the team is effectively managing and maintaining a library of production workflows and analytics solutions across multiple platforms for the end-user base.
- Challenge existing processes and data feeds with the wider IT and data community
- Chair monthly Risk IT Steering Committee
Please reach out to [email protected] with an up to date CV to apply and find out more.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.