IFA Administrator / Office Manager – Bristol
A small boutique independent financial planning and advisory business who offer a full holistic financial planning service are looking for an IFA Administrator / Office Manager to join their team in Bristol.
Daily responsibilities will include;
· Maintenance & management of client management software, Intelligent Office (IO)
· Updating and maintenance of archive and non-client database
· Production and maintaining compliance documents / records for all clients
· Prepare review meeting packs for clients, including valuation report, compliance checklist and supporting materials
· Preparation of valuation reports and other documents
· Carry out appropriate money laundering checks
· Submit letters of authority to providers, monitor and manage timely responses
· Preparation of application forms and client documents
· Submission of new business to providers, monitor progress, chase outstanding requirements and ensure correct fees are applied
· Completion and management of office records e.g. new business register & review meeting register
· Drafting & issuing letters to clients, providers and third parties as required
The ideal candidate will come from a Financial Services background and should have knowledge of Pensions and Investments. Attention to detail and accuracy is essential as well as the ability to work as part of a small team but must be able to work under own initiative.
If you think you have the skills required and would like to apply, please submit your CV or contact Jessica White at BRUIN Financial.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.