I am currently working on an exciting project with a leading Lloyd’s Broker who are looking to add an Administrator to support the Insurance Operations.
This is role is perfect if you have had exposure of working within a back office support/Administration role within the Lloyd’s market.
What is needed:
- Previous experience of working within the Insurance Market.
- Ideally have knowledge of Xchanging.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
What is on offer:
- Fantastic salary (Plus great overall package).
- Potential to grow and develop career to the next stage.
- Work for a reputable Lloyd’s Broker.
If you are interested to find out further information, please do apply within.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.