Insurance Risk Manager
Our Client a very well respected Trading House in the heart of the City are looking to recruit an Insurance Risk Manager to their team.
This role will report into the Head of Risk and you will be tasked with overseeing all insurance activity including claims handling and policy management. In addition to this, you will be responsible for the following:
- Responsibility for all aspects of insurance requirements across the different operation divisions within the business.
- In collaboration with Key Managers within the business, external brokers and insurers you will identify insurable risks, place new products, lead insurance purchase, ensure insurance coverage is “fit for purpose” and monitor premium pricing.
- Oversee all claims related activity and support the implementation of risk management protocols and best practice across the group.
- Risks will include and not limited to; Marine Cargo, Trade Credit, Political risk… on a global basis.
- To identify control improvements and efficiency opportunities around the existing processes.
You will have a strong interest in the Commodities world and will have experience of the insurance market (whether that be from a Broker / Underwriter / Claims perspective). Candidate with experience of being an Insurance Risk Manager will be looked upon favourably as well as those that have been exposed to Captives.
If the above sounds like you, please do not hesitate to apply.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.