Internal Communications Executive – D&I & ESG
A leading UK financial services firm is currently seeking an Internal Communications Executive to support all aspects of the company’s internal communications programme.
Working as part of the broader communications and marketing team, you will be instrumental in the delivery of a wide variety of projects and campaigns, as well as internal communications channels.
- Manage a range of internal communications channels, provide guidance to users on best practice and ensure clear planning and scheduling of communications
- Support senior management in the planning and execution of internal communications events
- Produce and deliver high quality internal communications materials across a range of topics and work with a wide range of internal stakeholders
- Deliver communication of the group’s CSR activities, including charity events and other initiatives
- Monitor and report on internal communications activity, employee engagement and feedback
- Develop and maintain templates and guidelines for internal communications
- Support the Internal Communications Manager with the delivery of internal communications campaigns and projects
- Play a key role in the planning and delivery of the company’s annual conference
- Experience in delivering internal communications across a range of channels
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Creative thinker with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
For more information please email [email protected]
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.