International Tax Assistant Manager – Manchester/Liverpool
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Newly CTA qualified and looking for the next step up in a global firm? This international accountancy firm currently has an exciting opportunity for an International Tax Assistant Manager to join either their Manchester or Liverpool office and work on the firms biggest international clients. Having doubled their size in the last 4 years the international tax department are going from strength to strength and need international tax specialists who are driven and have excellent client-facing skills. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Day to day management of a portfolio of international clients;
- Management of international tax advisory projects including restructuring, transfer pricing and M&A.
- Working closely with the indirect tax, corporate tax and R&D team.
- Recognising opportunities in the market for client acquisition and cross-selling
- Working with the overseas teams, delegating work where required and liaising with other international tax UK offices.
As well as an above-market average salary you will have the opportunity to work overseas and also work flexibly whenever desired. Ideally you will be ACA and / or CTA qualified with prior international tax experience gained in practice. You should also have strong communication skills and be a self starter. Please call Jennifer on 020 4549 9940 or email [email protected] for more information
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.