Job Reference: 9211
Is your idea of the “big picture” more of a massive billboard than a framed 8 x 10 photo? We’re seeking Java Developers who are ready to take control of large-scale programs and applications for one of our clients in Denver, CO.
Here’s the thing – large companies have a distinct need for help with their massive technology functions. Whether it’s SAP, a Java application, or SharePoint, these businesses require talent who can keep them up and running smoothly. If you have the breadth of knowledge it takes to work at the enterprise level, our client’s opening is waiting.
EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS JOB
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Java Programming
- Experience designing, coding, debugging and analyzing software products in competitive landscapes
- Proven experience in in designing and coding in complex software environments
- Experience with continuous integration
- BS in Computer Science or a scientific engineering discipline
- Experience with Unix/Linux, JBoss, Redhat, and Python a plus
- Windows experience
- Java Frameworks (Spring, Hibernate, J2EE and Angular)
- Web Services (SOAP, REST)
- SQL database experience
- Service oriented architecture (SOA) micro services
- Experience with continuous delivery
- JSON, Cloud Foundry, Apiary, Eureka, Maven
ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW IT
Do you remember when the first YouTube video was uploaded in 2005? We don’t, because we were too busy creating the best technology placement firm in the country. Back then, we saw how extreme the demand was for technologists. Companies needed help finding them, and technologists needed help sifting through the noise. That’s our specialty.
You have a valuable set of skills, and it’s our job to make sure you get connected with the roles, companies, and career paths that help you realize your full potential. We don’t just forward you random job descriptions; we build a real relationship to get you wherever it is you want to go. We might be based in Denver, clearly the best city on earth, but we are connected to opportunities across America that will both challenge and fulfill you. Let’s do this. Apply for the above role, or sign up for job alerts at https://bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.
- Medical: Provided by Aetna
- Dental: Provided by Aetna
- Vision: Provided by VSP
- 401K: Provided by Voya Financial – 4% match, 100% vested from start
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- ADP TotalChoice: Voluntary Benefits managed by Mercer, such as the following: Short Term Disability, Accident Insurance, Auto Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D), Voluntary Term Life Insurance, Homeowners/Renters Insurance, Pet Care Coverage & Pet Insurance
- Employee Perks, ADP Personal Discounts: great discounts through thousands of vendors (Nike, Target, Home Depot, etc.)
STUFF OUR LAWYERS WANT US TO SAY
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply. BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer.