Lead Analyst, Client Education/Training
Bruin are exceptionally proud to be working with a well known Financial Services brand in their quest to recruit a Lead Training Analyst into their team in Liverpool.
This role works across the business providing hands on training delivery (both technical and soft skills training), professional qualification administration and co-ordination and involvement with numerous other employee focussed activities.
· Experience of delivering a wide range of training courses (technical and soft skills)
· Proven ability to design training courses from scratch to management standard for a range of experience levels of employee
· Knowledge of best practise
· Coaching and mentoring
· Knowledge of T&C regime
· Co-ordination of all associated training administration including processing invoices, recording professional qualification passes, producing MI on course feedback, administration and tracking of mandatory training
· Usage of online tools for recorded training
· Proactively suggesting gaps in training and where new course could support employees
· Experience of working in a fast paced team juggling multiple initiatives
· Must have strong experience of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc. Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills required.
· Ideally CIPD or equivalent qualified
An incredible salary and benefits are on offer for the successful applicant.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.