ICE Group are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Technician to join our Clients expanding team. This role is working within a heavily automated, high tech production environment
What the role will involve
- Continuous improvement of existing process design to optimise production yield and quality.
- Supporting a planned maintenance schedule, encompassing rapid repair flexibility.
- Diagnising technical faults using PLC programmes, trouble shooting and resolving problems quickly
- Part of the Engineering Team, working with state of the art technology, design and automation.
What you need to be successful in the role:
- Diploma/Degree in Industrial Automation/ Mechanical/ Electronic Engineering
- Ideally 2 years experience in a high volume manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of the PLC, pneumatics and actuators, AC and DC motors and controllers
Other things to consider:
- This role involved 12 hour shifts, rotating from days to nights
- Shifts vary from 3x 12 hr shifts and 4x 12 hr shifts, and will include a shift premium
- Excellent benefits and remuneration on offer
- You will join a busy and innovative team, and be values for your contribution
If you want to join a winning team, gain experience with state of the art equipment and be will rewarded for your contribution- contact us today to find out more.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent