A leading Pensions and Wealth Management Consultancy are looking to recruit an experienced Marketing Executive to join their team in London to help plan, develop and execute the marketing strategy and plans through multi-channel campaigns.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
· Develop and implement plans either to support market segments or for firm wide initiatives.
· Working with owners, partners and senior employees to focus efforts on strategic priorities that will help drive revenue growth.
· Manage specific plan to budget.
· Manage projects and the deliverables.
· Responsible for measuring and reporting on the success of projects to agreed KPIs, leveraging analytics from CRM and the website.
· Attention to detail and focus on excellent planning, execution and effective follow up for all projects is essential.
· Other things you will get involved in: event management, literature and collateral production, advertising, web and social, PR and securing speaking opportunities.
The successful candidate will have experience in B2B marketing, those coming from a professional services, financial services or pensions background will be of high interest.
You will have the ability to write well and communicate more broadly. Experience in social media and marketing automation. Should be eager to learn on the job and develop their knowledge and skills. They should enjoy getting their head around complicated issues, making them simple. We want someone who has the experience to lead activities and the drive and enthusiasm to work largely on their own initiative.
In return the business will ensure you have plenty of opportunities to develop – with a great deal of scope to take on additional responsibilities, as well as working closely with others in the team and across the wider business to support your learning and development.
If you think you have the skills required and would like to apply, please submit your CV or contact Jessica White at BRUIN Financial.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.