MS SQL DBA
Database design and the ongoing support and administration of databases running version(s) 2008, 2012.2014, and 2016
Write and debug complex SQL and understand the best ways to incorporate database requests into application programs
Evaluating and improving data models, database designs, data access and table maintenance codes
Capable of performing database change management as well as performance tuning.
Develop, implement, administer, document and maintain policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the company database
Resolves database performance and capacity issues, and replication and other distributed data issues.
Install MSSQL server software
Configure database servers
Monitor and maintain system health and security
Design backup processes for server and associated data
Create accounts for all users and assign security levels
Establish a disaster recovery protocol
Provide end-to-end technical support and problem resolution
Schedule and perform regular server maintenance
Create database management procedures
Evaluate data analysis models and procedures
• 3 or more years of experience as a MSSQL database administrator.
• Experience working with a variety of SQL Server versions and features.
• Experience planning and performing SQL Server upgrades in a production environment.
• Experience recovering from a disaster, ranging anywhere from a user error to a server crash.
• Experience performing database backups and restores using full database backups, differential database backups, transaction log backups or any combination of these.
M Force Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, are encouraged to apply. In addition to federal law requirements, M Force Staffing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. M Force Staffing is an E-Verify Employer