Operational Risk Specialist
Bruin are proud to be working with a global financial services company in their search for an Operational Risk Specialist to join their team in Wroclaw.
As Operational Risk Specialist, you will be reporting to Head of International Governance & Control, overseeing the quality of the International T&D business control framework and T&D’s adherence to the corporate and regional policies relating to operational risk management.
The Governance & Control team are responsible for governance, risk and control across all jurisdictions within Trustee & Depositary, managing oversight of risk and promoting a culture of compliance and risk awareness.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in business/legal related / accounting / finance discipline.
- 3-5 years of total work experience. Financial industry experience preferred.
- Prior operational risk experience or Trustee & Depositary experience is highly desirable.
- Fluent in English
- Ability to identify key operational risk issues, to summarise them efficiently, and to escalate them in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Ability to establish strong interpersonal relationships, confident communicating at all levels with key decision makers in the departments across locations.
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and work under time pressure
A top notch salary, benefits, and flexible working with 3 days in the office and 2 from home, are all on offer for the successful applicant.
To be considered, please submit your CV or contact Rachael Fish for more information.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.