6-month contract (likely extensions)
Eagan, MN 55121
$57/hr W-2 All in
$59/hr IC2C All in
As an Oracle Programmer, you'll utilize extensive design, development, and implementation of Oracle forms, libraries, and objects to ensure optimal solutions are devised for our client, a US federal agency end client.
The Oracle programmer works with users to define existing or new system scope and objectives. Performs modifications to and maintenance of operational programs and procedures. Assists users in the operation of the application. Provides guidance to less experienced programmer/analysts. Performs all functional duties independently.
• Technical expertise with Oracle Forms and Reports, Oracle SQL, libraries and objects;
• Extensive experience writing and tuning PL/SQL;
• Extensive experience with Oracle databases, preferably v12.x or 18/19.x;
• Expert knowledge of the Unix operating system and shell scripting;
• Technical expertise in writing and tuning complex SQL Queries;
• Technical expertise with Oracle database objects, triggers, packages, functions, procedures, and tables;
• Ability to create and execute test plans against customer requirements to thoroughly test database applications;
• Knowledge of software tools used in database application development and testing such as Toad and SQL Developer;
• Expert ability to analyze customer requirements and design technical solutions;
• Experience with Weblogic application server;
• Experience with Websphere, JBoss and Tomcat application servers preferred;
• Expertise in Java development, analysis, architecture, and multi-threaded programming preferred;
• Expertise with the following preferred: Web Services (including security), SOA, Event-Driven architectures, JSF, Spring, MVC framework, JPA, and Amazon S3;
• Experience with unit testing frameworks preferred; and
• Experience with JMeter, LoadRunner and/or Selenium load testing frameworks preferred.
• A minimum of ten (10) years experience in software development and/or related field;
• A degree from an accredited College/University in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline is preferred;
• Able to perform all functional duties independently on high-visibility programs, or mission critical aspects of a given program;