Outside Sales Representative
Outside Sales Representative
Everest Recruiting Solutions is a full-service recruiting firm and has been successfully assisting candidates with their career search for over 20 years. Our customer is seeking a skilled and motivated Outside Sales Representative for their Central Florida Region, to be based out of the Orlando, FL area. This exempt position will report directly to Regional Sales Manager. The position responsibilities are to sell ready mix concrete and concrete block; develop, analyze, and maintain market intelligence; network, build and maintain customer relationships internally and externally; promotional activities and trade association involvement.
What your typical workday looks like:
- Demonstrates a commitment to communicating, improving and adhering to safety policies in all work environments and areas.
- Plans and schedules visits to existing accounts in assigned territory per timeframe set by the department; suggests products for account to order and facilitates problems to be corrected; establishes and maintains rapport with accounts and client publishers in order to continue a positive business relationship for the department.
- Prepares action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project number of contacts to be made; follows up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Oversees new and existing account services through quality checks and other follow-up as specified per department requirements; identifies and resolves client concerns.
- Prepares a variety of status reports, including trends in territory, upcoming events, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals; reports on special developments, information, concerns or feedback gathered through field activity.
- Addresses and resolves customer service inquiries, requests and complaints.
What you need:
- Bachelor's/Undergraduate Degree preferred Marketing, Engineering, Business
- At least 5 years of successful sales and/or business development experience in building materials
- Strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation, and reasoning skills
- Strong business acumen with the ability to have deep business discussions with customers
- Technically oriented and computer literate
- Desire to win and produce results
- Demonstrated leadership/managerial potential
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record for the past seven years
Sales Representative Competencies
- Learning and dealing with change: able to learn from new ideas and experience, and to stretch your own horizons to incorporate new challenges
- Problem solving: Able to define and analyze problems, priorities and evaluate the issues raised and identify or create possible solutions
- Resilience and follow through: Able to demonstrate resilience, flexibility and focus in delivering and innovating, including coping with multiple and conflicting pressures, being adaptable and yet persistent in dealing with delivery problems, managing stress, and being committed to delivery
- Achieving goals, objectives and targets: Able to recognize specific goals, objectives, and targets and take all necessary steps to achieve them
- Self-management and professionalism: Demonstrating a business orientation which guides personal behavior, so that you demonstrate maturity, integrity, business and customer awareness and external sensitivity and business ethics in your work
Compensation & Perks
• Competitive salary & benefits package – Low to High 70s (depending on experience)
• Quarterly Sales Bonus Program
• Company vehicle & gas card
• Cell phone & Laptop
• Flexibility to work from home
Apply now! We can do the initial interview and discuss this opportunity with you remotely!