Personal Tax Senior – London
A well-known central London Barrister’s Unit is currently on a search for a Personal Tax Senior to join their dynamic team.
They are looking for a high-calibre ATT qualified or part qualified Tax Senior to join their expanding organisation.
You will take responsibility for the accounting and tax process, being self-motivated, able to work to tight deadlines, have excellent interpersonal skills with an ability and interest in understanding your client’s business.
What you’ll get:
- Excellent Salary and benefits package
- Hybrid Working
- Flexible Working Day
- Summer / Christmas Parties
- Social events
- Cycle to work scheme
- CTA Support
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare personal tax computations and final Tax Returns
- Prepare accurate working paper files.
- Ensure professional standards are met and supervise and develop more junior staff.
- Develop professional relationships with clients and within the firm.
- Pay attention to self-development and continuing professional education with a view to progressing in practice.
- Acting as a responsible member of the team, providing support, development and guidance to more junior members.
- Producing work for the Manager and Partner review which requires little further input, clearly highlights issues and provides potential solutions to issues identified.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and as part of a team.
- Deal with any adhoc client queries
- Assist with marketing initiatives Technical Requirements
- Qualified or Part Qualified ATT or equivalent, qualified by experience.
- A minimum 2 year tax experience in a UK personal tax in practice is required.
- Working knowledge – Competent user of Word, Excel, Outlook, CCH Tax Software.
This is a fantastic opportunity, with plenty of opportunity for progression within a supportive team.
To discuss this role or roles across personal tax further please contact Yahna Wilson via email [email protected] or by phone 0204 5499934
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.