Portfolio Associate, Equities
New York, New York
JCW is currently recruiting for a dynamic Associate to join an industry-leading Institutional Asset Manager in their NYC office (remote for now). The ideal candidate would be someone interested in a long term career in portfolio construction and has deep knowledge of Equity markets.
- Manage firm equity exposures – including rebalancing of portfolios as well as the allocation of trades.
- Develop tools/processes to enhance the equity investment process and minimize risk.
- Generate performance, risk, and attribution reports.
- Bachelor's degree is required, Masters/MBA/CFA is preferred.
- 2+years in equities trading and/or operations.
- Skilled using Excel, SQL, VBA and/or Python
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and stakeholder management skills
Please contact [email protected] if you are interested in further detail.