Portfolio Compliance Advisory Senior Manager
Our client a eminent international financial services firm are currently seeking a Portfolio Compliance Advisory Senior Manager to further bolster their team.
You will advocate the provision of advice on portfolio compliance related matters to the broader teams. You will be particularly aiming to enhance the quality and coverage to end to end portfolio compliance to stake holders. Help to proactively foresee, identify and address Investment Management team’s compliance needs and collaborate with other advisory and monitoring leads.
Responsibilities include but are not limited too:
- Work together with investment personnel and their support teams to fathom their perspective and the impact of investment guideline issues and interpretations on the investment process.
- Demonstrate proficiency on Charles River (CRD), demonstrating extensive experience and ability in interpreting compliance rules coded in CRD, particularly with respect to complex investment strategies, fixed income securities, FX and derivatives.
- Work closely with other advisory and monitoring colleagues, to recognize improvement opportunities, actively drive efficiency, reliability and best practice globally
- Provide to building a high performing team by supporting, coaching and/or mentoring other team members
Experience and qualifications:
- Vast Knowledge of the UK and European regulatory environment and how this impacts on Portfolio managers.
- Strong awareness of specific, relevant regulation and legislations e.g. MIFID, AIFMD, SFTR
- Working level knowledge of Charles River Investment Management System (CRIMS)
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.