Principal Auditor, IT Projects
San Francisco, California
JCW is currently working on behalf of a leading full-service bank headquartered in San Francisco that's heavily investing in the expansion of their third line of defense and is seeking a Principal Auditor, IT Projects. As a member of the IT Audit team, you will be responsible for executing a range of specialized project audits for pre-implementation reviews as the bank seems to upgrade a number of their core banking systems. This role will also be heavily involved in the various audits of the digitalization efforts across the bank.
This role will have full remote flexibility during the pandemic.
- Assist with annual planning and execution of strategic project-based IT Audits
- Execute IT Audits across specific sectors of the bank focused on pre-implementations and strategic intiatives
- Collaborate and work extensively with other business areas inside the bank
- Bachelors degree required
- At least 6 years of IT audit or Big 4 risk advisory experience required
- Prior experience working in a regulated financial services environment is preferred
Nicole Weston recruits exclusively for Audit Professionals and leading financial services institutions across the U.S. For further information, please reach Nicole on 646 517 8511 or [email protected]
We aim to be an equal opportunity recruiter and we are determined to ensure that no applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements.