Process Operator – Nights
Night Shift Process Operator positions in Galway
Process operators are required for a variety of roles in automated manufacturing, manufacturing and assembly services, logistics solutions and technical support throughout the various stages of product development. Previous experience is essential.
The Process Operator is responsible for operating equipment, assembling products, handling products, quality checks, equipment and materials per the Production Department and company's quality system procedures.
This is a night shift position
- Must have obtained Leaving Certificate Standard or equivalent in work experience
- The candidate must have previous relevant experience and suitability to work in a manufacturing environment.
- Must have eligibility to work in Ireland.
- Must provide a minimum of 2 relevant work references
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good Organisational abilities
- Intermediate PC Skills
- Good team building skills
- Ability to work within a team environment
These are temporary contracts.
Apply for jobs in Galway today by uploading your CV via our website!