Processing Technician – Lloyd’s Broker
Processing Technician – £35,000
12 month FTC.
Processing Technician needed. Candidate will ideally have experience of Fine Art, Jewellery and Specie although other classes considered.
– Reconcile accounts, process and debit premiums and handle closings
– Maintain up-to-date and orderly files
– Liaise with the internal accounts team
– Utilise in-house, Lloyd’s and Company market systems including Brokasure, CLASS, LORS and computer systems
– Manage and undertake assigned project work to time scales as directed
– Monitor and report on credit control
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.