Project Finance – Associate
Bruin are working exclusively with a bulge bracket bank to hire a Project Finance Associate to focus on lending in the energy transition market.
Our client is one of the leading investment banks in the world with an excellent track record in the Project Finance space. This is an excellent opportunity for an Associate level Project / Structured Finance professional to join a highly active team where you will build an exceptionally impressive deal track record.
The Associate will;
- Play a key role in the execution of Project Finance deals in the European energy transaction market.
- Take responsibility for building financial models and due diligence.
- Conduct in-depth credit and risk analysis on all deals including understanding risks with each stage of the energy transition development project.
- Be hands on with structuring and underwriting deals.
- Develop Credit Committee presentations and support in delivering presentations.
- Provide training to junior members of the team as and when needed.
Interested candidates must;
- Be currently sitting in an Associate or equivalent position in either the Project Finance or Structured Finance Team of a highly regarded bank or advisory firm.
- Have a very strong and all round skill set with ability to build financial models and excellent credit / risk analytical abilities.
- Ideally have deal experience gained in the renewable energy or infrastructure market.
- Hold a finance, mathematics, engineering or related degree from a highly regarded university.
- Be highly motivated and excited by the opportunity to join a high performing team.
This is an outstanding opportunity and the criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements and would like to learn more about the opportunity, please submit your CVs.
Bruin are specialists in the Infrastructure and Renewable Energy market.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.