Property Broker Support
Lead Lloyd's Insurance Broker are keen to add a Property Broker Support Technician to its ranks.
Supporting an international book of business, a significant part of the role will be to provide technical support to the Broking units whilst assisting the operational head with implementation and maintenance of its robust processes.
Supporting both Brokers and Clients you will compliment areas such as :-
1. Technical support of the Property, including the Mining and Power book, all territories, as directed by the Operational Head
2. Engage with the brokers to ensure clients and the book are serviced to a high level
3. Review of documents at key stages to ensure accuracy and completeness for subsequent processing
This will include but is not limited to the following specific tasks :-
• Support the Brokers and Producers through the provision of MRC’s and information packs.
• Support fellow peers within the Broker Support Team and ensure adherence to all Contract Certainty requirements with specific reference to the appropriate issuance of Evidence of Cover
• Ensure the accurate and effective maintenance of data held within the PFP processing systems
• Liaise with key team leaders to ensure that the team delivers the appropriate level of support for all clients
• Assisting our processing teams with any queries received via Xchanging
• Carrying out such projects and other duties and tasks as may from time to time be required
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.