Prudential Regulatory Reporting SME, Assistant Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Prudential Regulatory Reporting team at a global consulting firm.
- Supporting the delivery of large-scale Regulatory Reporting and/or Regulatory Technology implementation projects by assisting the project team, assessing engagement risks and driving conclusions.
- Developing strong internal and external networks for long term relationships and helping manage accounts.
- Establishing and managing effective working relationships as part of project delivery roles.
- Support the financial management of client engagements.
- Contributing to business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new / existing clients and supporting proposals and bid teams and managing the development and delivery of high-quality proposals with senior management.
- Contributing to the development of your own and the team's technical skills by fostering a culture of highest performing teams, inclusive behaviours, and emotional intelligence.
- Providing quality assurance and monitoring risks, liaising with service line teams, functional specialists and Area Partners.
Qualifications and Skills
- A first level university degree, 2:1 (or equivalent) or above in accounting, business, computer science or a related discipline desirable but not compulsory.
- An accounting qualification (ACA, ACMA, ACCA) applied in a financial institution would be desirable, but not essential.
Experience and Background
- Comfortable with Regulatory Reporting in the context of Banking & Capital Markets clients (e.g. PRA, BoE, EBA Reporting Requirements).
- Knowledge of Regulatory Reporting technology solution implementation lifecycle preferred.
- Proven ability to apply Regulatory Reporting expertise across engagement and practice teams.
- Comfortable with uncertainty and ambiguity in a project environment.
- Able to display excellent communication and presentation skills to people across all levels of an organisation.
- Takes personal responsibility for their quality of delivery.
- Comfortable and confident around senior stakeholders, internally and externally.
- Extremely comfortable with Excel and PowerPoint. Much of our work involves detailed analysis and report writing, so it is critical you can work with these tools.
- Experience in Regulatory Reporting (e.g. CoRep, FinRep, PRA 110, BoE statistical reports and other UK and EBA regulatory reports), including experience with local Regulatory Reports in other jurisdictions is also desirable.
- Experience of working as part of a team implementing Regulatory Reporting Solutions (e.g. Axiom SL, Vermeg, Wolters Klewer Moody’s etc) preferred.
- Supporting the delivery of detailed requirements documentation and experience in all stages of project life cycle, including analysis, design, build and test support and implementation preferred.
- Experience of working in Consulting, Financial Services industry or Technology industry.
- Experience working on regulatory change programmes
Candidates without the required experience unfortunately cannot be considered.
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.