I am currently assisting a highly reputable and well-known Asset Manager recruit an Internal Recruitment Manager for their very busy Canary Wharf EMEA Head Office.
Reporting directly into the Head of HR you will be responsible for managing the full life cycle of the recruitment and selection process for all levels of opportunity, ranging from contract recruitment, contingency hiring through to niche search assignments.
Cultural awareness is key for this position and you will be tasked with ensuring that a strong diverse and inclusive recruitment and onboarding process is adhered to at all times.
You as the successful candidate will manage the following day to day duties;
• Partnering with Human Resources and business leaders to establish all talent attraction needs across London and European offices
• Developing all hiring and recruitment strategies to align with business growth
• Creatively attracting talent/candidates for a variety of opportunities, utilising multiple recruitment resources including third party suppliers
• Partnering hiring managers to establish rationale to hire through to creating role profiles whilst advising and benchmarking on all renumeration details
• Ensuring the highest level of candidate experience at all times
• Acting as an ambassador for the brand on all areas of culture and opportunity
• Regularly reporting all Talent Acquisition data to senior management
· Significant recruitment/talent acquisition experience working in-house at a private equity, investment management firm, professional or financial services firm or with a recruitment agency focused on the financial services sector
· A strong ability to assess potential employees for technical skills and cultural fit
· Strong rapport building skills
· Able to work within a high pressurised, fast paced environment
This is an exciting opportunity with a brand that is not only well known but respected within its field. The company in question is truly impressive. If this opportunity sounds like the perfect position for you, do not hesitate to apply!
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.