Senior HR Business Partner (CPO)
City of London, Greater London
Our client is a Global Investment Manager seeking a Senior HR Business Partner to join them in their CPO function. If you’re a Senior HR BP looking for that next set of challenges for your portfolio… read on!
As the Senior HR Business Partner, your primary responsibilities will be focused on partnering across teams in the firm in order to deliver the strategic goals for the organisation. You will work in lockstep with the HR BP Team globally across Early Careers, Reward, ER and TA and more; all of this in order to ensure that initiatives and business strategies touch upon all these areas and improve them, powered by your keen expert knowledge on all things HR.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the HR Head in aligning business strategy into various initiatives that affect all facets of the HR process, including D&I, Employee Engagement, Health & Wellbeing, and so on
- Developing new TA strategies that support the business agenda
- Working to identify new ways to optimise performance in teams, advising managers in how best to do so in line with your gathered business insights
- Ensuring various L&D needs are met whilst aligning with regulatory requirements
- Supporting on a wide gamut of complex ER cases in consultation with the Legal department and other HR teams globally
Demonstrable experience as an HR BP in a Financial Services or an otherwise highly matrixed organisation will be required for this position. The successful candidate will, in addition, be able to prioritise across these various deliverables whilst still identifying new ways in which the business can be further optimised, leveraging their expertise as well as the expertise of their cohort to build upon the existing HR processes.
A unique opportunity to partner with a prestigious firm and better everything their Centres of Excellence have to offer. If you have read through all the above and are interested in bringing your BP expertise to another organisation, then apply at your earliest convenience below.
Location: City of London
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.