Senior Internal Business Development Manager
We are currently recruiting for an alternative investment company specialising in tax efficient media, infrastructure, real estate, and education sectors investments. They are looking to expand their Retail Distribution team by hiring a Senior Internal Business Development Manager. The purpose of this role is to implement the internal business development strategy across the group, alongside providing support and mentoring to the team.
- Coordinate the Internal Business Development Group activities to meet and exceed targets
- Advise and ensure effective use of CRM systems
- Delegate and monitor central administrative duties
- Encourage best practice across the team, whilst also mentoring and supporting less experienced members of the team
- Proactively engage with the client base via different channels e.g. video, phone and email
- Produce reports as and when required
- Research prospective clients, contacting them as agreed with the directors
- Manage the sales pipeline in coordination with the team, whilst regularly updating the CRM system
- Develop strong knowledge of the products and wider market to better inform clients and seek new opportunities for business
- Demonstrable experience and success in an internal/remote sales environment
- Strong knowledge of Excel, including data manipulation, analysis, pivot tables and creating MI packs
- Planning and organization skills
- Experience in time management of self and junior staff
- Track record of relationship development in the adviser/intermediary market
- Target driven individual with the ability to communicate well across a variety of formats
- Experience and knowledge of sales in Inheritance Tax / Estate Planning / Later Life or Trust based solutions and VCTs/EIS.
- Experience of Business Relief qualifying investments and relationships with advisers is highly desirable
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
Bruin recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs. We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry. Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.